Patricia Cox Design for
Central London Property Refurbishment or Remodelling Projects.
Client side Construction Project Manager (Design and Build) for time-limited national and international clients saving time, money and lots of hassle!
– Post Occupancy Evaluation is a standard Project Management competency embedded in all our projects…
– PRINCE2 informed, careful planning…
– Imaginative design and effective project execution – from conception to completion…
– We are committed to achieving the best outcomes for clients, communities and construction teams, making a positive impact in the world in which we live.
– Careful planning and regular monitoring enables us to manage the wide variety of risks associated with construction, safeguarding our clients and delivering faster, safer and better value outcomes for a wide variety of projects.
– With strong leadership, independent thinking and a sense of humour we bring teams together to provide integrated construction programmes focused on timely delivery and excellent value.
– Every construction project benefits from a self-disciplined, self-motivated, fastidious project manager to optimise time, quality, budget and deliver successful projects.
From conception to completion Patricia Cox’s dedicated service interprets and facilitates a client’s vision far exceeding expectations and ensuring the highest standards of excellence, quality and communication throughout.
MSc in Construction Project Management – University of Westminster, London
Construction Project Management – Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors, London
Interior Decoration and Design – Inchbald School of Interior Design, London
APM Association of Project Managers;
RIBA Royal Institute of British Architects;
RICS Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors.
The company was formed in 1987, with over 30 years experience, stunning property upgrades have been created on time and to budget, working for a wide range of trade and retail clients, including entrepreneurs, politicians, global lawyers, hotels and professionals.
Typical projects include:
- Planning applications
- Basement and roof extensions, conservatories,
- Design and installation of kitchens, bathrooms and bespoke joinery
- Re-designing floor plan
- Refurbishment and Renovations
- Building repairs – heritage window refurbishment, external decoration
- Interior decoration and design
- Design, manufacture and installation of bespoke window dressings and upholstery
References provided on request
Lets discuss your requirements and discover how Patricia Cox Design can save you time, money and hassle!